42 12345
Thread
Print

[Scam Expose] [Scam Exposed] Free Account = SCAM!

[Scam Exposed] Free Account = SCAM!

This just happened to me yesterday, it was like the scam u wont even see coming so soon. This is my story, i hope u understand.

I was at PvP and having some fun with my friends. and i  got bored so i will try to earn money. then just before i leave, this cleric invited me to pvp, i cancelled coz it was cleric and im crus, even at same lvl, i will loose. then when i left the pvp bar, the cleric PMed me and she said "hey do u want a free account?". i didnt reply, coz i knew she was lying that she wont give me a free account just like that... then she told me the ID and pass suddenly, then i replied "Thanks, i guess....". but even she told me, i knew she was still lying that it was just a false account. But when i tried it, i opened it and saw a Lv66 crus...
it didnt have stuff on it, so i wasn't really intersted, but when i saw the stats, skills and life skills, i was very impressed because it was all good! i wanted to try it with my stuff, so i called my friend and i asked him to help me transfer stuff.. i traded him, he took my stuff, and used the free char. so i equipped all my good stuff and it was stronger than my crus.. i was impressed and i wanted to keep it. but then suddenly, i got DCed and i tried to login again. i went on, then just before i moved i DCed again. i tried again it says "Password Incorrect"!

I was so shocked that he had took it back so fast that u wont even know its alredy his..
i was expecting that it would be a day before he runs with it, but no! just 3 minutes after i do some mob killing, he alredy ran with it. i logged in with my old crus, unequipped, and talked to my friend. he told me that the char i had went to grocer and teleported... i was so shocked i cant even believe that i was just scammed with all my good stuff! i worked, like, all the days since i started to play just for that items, the Apparel, the swords, the pet, all gone... but after the scam, i tried to investigate how he did it so fast..

I knew that after i just logged in with the char, sum1 PMed me, he asked me if i was there trying to use the free character, i replied and said yes... i checked the friends list and didnt see a single player in his list, which was wierd coz how would sum1 know me if i didnt even have a single friend... then i talked to my friend, i noticed there was a guy with us staying and asking us for money.. i just knew it that it was the owner himself too who asking for money... then after i did the trade, a Newbie came near us and went offline. after i investigated it was him too to check if i alredy have the items so he can run with it...

i cant really believe it! he was very smart at scamming me that i just dont believe it! you would expect that it would be for a day or more before he runs.. but no...

i contacted Live Support and see if they can help, and no... it was fine for me because all they did was to work hard, and i can respect it if they cant do anything about it... IGG isnt irresponsible, they are not stubborn nor stupid, nor jerks as we can call them. they made decisions that all players will like just to make this game better. they are the best staffs of any games u can tell. and i will respect anything they do. i may had said some bad things about them, but now i regret it with my heart. i believe that they will do anything just for all players...

and about the scam, i knew it was just a lesson for me to learn.. but not just for me, all of u guys.

i dont expect that i will win this event, but i know that i can be a better player...
Tnx! =)

[ Last edited by neil239 at 18-7-2008 05:33 ]
☼Xenovia, Sunset Isle.
( +[   ]:: ) play a psp!

Account scams is common these days
and its realllllllly easy, any1 can do it
unfortunately ppl fall for it    and i dont know how

i know, but u wouldnt believe how fast it will happen..
☼Xenovia, Sunset Isle.

hey...y dun u try and double client instead of asking someone to do it?
Shadow number=47

i guess you should have read my guide yesterday xDD

as soon as u got the account u should changed pass so they couldnt get it back

u guys dont understand... my friend didnt scam me, the owner of the free account did... i changed password, but it was soooooooooooooo fast he got it just 1min after i got the stuff...
☼Xenovia, Sunset Isle.

Reply 6# ItachiUchihaa's post

Quote:
Original posted by ItachiUchihaa at 18-7-2008 19:16
as soon as u got the account u should changed pass so they couldnt get it back
How does changing password do anything?

yea.. the owner of the account can still recover it with his e-mail...
☼Xenovia, Sunset Isle.

WOW, i should try that!

42 12345
Thread