26 123
Thread
Print

Skeletar Island Guide [Map Included]

Skeletar Island Guide [Map Included]

The Official Skeletar Island Guide!

Sorta, or it will be after much leveling and further exploration. This seems to be the only thread on the place right now, so, I shall share what I have.

Note: The Skeletar Island is a PK Zone! So beware.

How to even get to Skeletar Island
First you have to head to Treasure Gulf, which guide can be found here: Treasure Gulf AKA: Carribean Treasure Map Guide.

When arriving at Treasure Gulf you will notice a map that looks like this:

Go to the blue dot that says Skeletar Island (760, 895)

Once you are in Skeletar Island:
You will come across a place with many whirlwinds, and it will be very confusing since everything looks exactly the same. Which is why I'm making a map for you. You better appreciate this too...took 80 screen shots to build this map. ^^;;;

All the yellow dots are portals around the cave.

So, you start off at the star. (Down at the bottom left). You head right, to the first portal (406, 635)

This will take you up to the north part of the cave. Head right, once again until you come across to the second portal (465, 88)

This will take you to the entrance of the cave.

Once inside:
I only made it to the first cavern. There is a chest where those red dots are.

Here's a screen shot of the enemies (And look! A chest!! <33). They deal a high amount of damage. They dealt 1043 per hit to me as a level 34 explorer, but the effect could vary for different levels and classes.

Here's a map of the inside (Thank You SilentStorm) :

So, there you go, my little guide in a nut shell.
~Tigress~

Credits:
Map: Dwolfy
PK Update: Elione

[ Last edited by Laivine at 6-19-2012 03:45 PM ]
Please dun eat my goldfish!! ^o^

You should NOT make a guide about things you haven't explored and/or are not currently capable of exploring, especially when better guides are available. But as you have made one and have also apparently put quite a bit of work into it, it's too late to abandon the guide - just explore more, make it better etc. The best people to explore these places are crusaders with fairies because stealth enables them to explore deeper than anyone else.

Also you should mention some other things.

Like:-

When you are leaving from the dock, you will be taken to pirate cove directly.

There is a map available on a fansite, which I am posting here:

And this site also has a LOT of information on the monsters.

I would love to see this guide complete, you can either level up and explore deeper, or enlist the help of a high level crusader like my one of my chars (IGN: RG).

[ Last edited by  SilentStorm at 10-5-2007 07:22 ]
http://de.crypt.in - Security Community

I never said it was a completed guide, infact I said it wasn't in the first sentence of my post. That's also why I asked other players on this board if they had the inside so that we could combine our efforts.  

Also, there are no other guides about skeletar island posted in the guides index. But if you can find better guides in the forum, let me know.

Thanks for the inside of the cavern though. That will help other players alot.

And I never said that you said its complete

What I mean to say is, at present it has too little information to be of much use (though not entirely useless), and you should try to explore more and make it better - asap.

Haven't got much patience...

Also, it looks like you are making the map using screenshots.
That wouldn't work inside the cave because the minimap appears to mess up with mine and cave interiors.

AND - I saw the two maps and tought I had double posted (OH NO! negative karma!)
Turns out I haven't

[ Last edited by  SilentStorm at 10-5-2007 08:02 ]

Yeah, I know, I'm working on leveling up first. I lost my ship there since I docked. XD

Guess I should get 2 ships if I'm going to undertake such a mission.

Quote:
Originally posted by TigressDawn at 10-5-2007 21:49
Yeah, I know, I'm working on leveling up first. I lost my ship there since I docked. XD

Guess I should get 2 ships if I'm going to undertake such a mission.
Hmm.. have you tried talking to the Obscure Harbor Operator, on Shaitan Harbor? Try to talk to him and select "Set Sail". I'm not sure (since I haven't docked on skeletar isle yet) but I believe you will be able to recover your ship this way =)

*Is not here*
Thinking about coming back.....

That works, because skeletar isle is taken as a part of pirate cove.

If it doesn't, click salvage.

Hope you didn't npc your boat already

What lvl are the monsters in Skeletar island?

skeletar isle is content for very late levels 70+++

champions with 600+ def still die there easily so i suggest u dont play with the mobs there that much until later :

Champs must have 1200 def with buffs or they will die. Skeletar Isle is very brutal and requires a group of 75+ players to do it successfully. The chests that are in there are for quest purposes and will not drop anything of value as far as I know.
Apostle - Lvl 100 >_<

26 123
Thread