Thread
Print

Christmas Dinner

Christmas Dinner

Do you still get 33% per dinner from level 80-85? Like if I use 10 dinners at level 82, I will be 85 right?

And also,

How can you get a dinner from a npc!?!?!??! o.o

You could redeem 4, while having 10 pieces of turkey meat and a Christmas rose.
One dinner adds 30% at that level. Try using Royal Signets on the Fairy Lord chest in icicle. 3 Royal sigs gains you 3% exp a day.

[ Last edited by DigitalMike at 11-23-2011 10:44 PM ]
Only one Heartbeat away from you~

uhm im sure Piccolo will post a guide for this in 5-10 minutes XDDDDDDDD

But incase he wont: You can get freelunch at npc Pappa in argent, near fountain. you can only get it on Saturday, and once only. then u have to wait for 3 hours  (u have to stay online) and exchange it at Pappa. I think it only gives u 30% and not 33%. And yea, it gives u 30% untill u are lvl 86. At lvl 86 it gives u 1% if im correct.
Recent Ratings
VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

Reply 3# Shakalaka35's post

For sure not, even the idea sounded nice. And I didn't even know about what Mike posted with rose and so on, just about 33% exp xD.

Digimike posted while i was writing, so i didnt see his x.x
And if u check the time, then u can see that Piccolo(yes,you!) posted 10 mins after my post did? So what does this mean? It means Epic Pwnage!
Recent Ratings
  • Piccolo007 Favor +1 o.o Ironic, but true :P 11-23-2011 03:31 PM
VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

Can I still redeem them? o.o

I got 9 dinners... When should I use them for it to be the most usefull?

At lv83 70% exp will get me to 86 right?

Reply 6# maximom4's post

Talk to her and see. She stands between the Argent Teleporter and Argent Newbieguide. You needed to pay a 100k, 1m, 10m fee in order to exchange the items for a rose, so many players decided to sell their Christmas rose for 1-10m a piece. I'm sure there are still a few in your server. They will pop-up soon because Christmas is coming.

The 30% you get doesn't stack like normal math. If you have 90% exp and you eat one, you will level up but you won't get the remaining 20% exp. You will get something between 15-20%. Because, when you click the dinner it will give you 30% of the exp you need to reach the 100% so you level up. After leveling the remaining exp points (20% of your previous level) will be added to your new level, which recuires you to gather more exp then the previous level you had, so it won't be 20% but a little less.

Get it?

If you are Lv.82 with 0% exp, and eat 10 dinners, you will reach Lv.84 with about 96% exp. This is no accurate calculation so it could be off.

[ Last edited by DigitalMike at 11-24-2011 01:42 AM ]
Only one Heartbeat away from you~

http://forum.top.igg.com/viewthr ... Bholiday%2Bmagazine
from Elitrin

magazine is same as dinner... (kinda weird huh? =)

@tientuvan       yep, magazine works only 85 or below.

dinner  works all levels   but  some % difference.      and 86+ gives per  1%     I has nearly 1 stack of dinner atm   saving  for Lv100+  later

Thread