37 1234
Thread
Print

Names of characters EVENT

Names of characters EVENT

Whats your favourite player character name, most inventive, funny, original ?

I personally HATE ones including (in nickname ) : Slash, Crus, SM, Seal, Ami, Lance, Shooter, SS,.. and others having class prefix, then nicknames with Dragon, Monster, Fighter, Knight blabla and others overused names, looks gay, but maybe its just me :S

Ones I like are : 10kPliz, Corrupted, uhm cant think of any other original atm... maybe will edit if find some pro name...

EDIT : Write your favourite one, it doesnt have to be yours char of course, and one I found best ( suiting my taste ofc ) will be awarded with 5m. You can use max 2 nicknames, if you type more, I will look only at first two.

[ Last edited by b0bo at 10-11-2011 08:50 PM ]
Recent Ratings
  • myhibi Favor +10 Nice Event bob0 11-9-2011 01:24 AM
  • michyBoom Favor +5 :D 10-12-2011 12:30 AM

I like mine XxSaraa

I Love My Sv's name........ CryCry  

and My staller's name... WhiteChoco
Tysis<3

some guy name was Testicle, that name is pretty cool lol, i also like MrsNameless
Recent Ratings
  • PlaterLumitar Favor +1 Y que tal ñero? xDDD 10-12-2011 12:22 PM

i like: iSlash, DrugAddict, RoghtKnight, Pokemon

names i dislike: Sephiroth or any of it variants (zephirot, sefyrot, zefirot,etc), theres like 30 per server all the time!!
Any name containing "uchiha" XD

for me is 10kpls, also hearthstopper, ultimatevoid if im right
and ofc mine HomoErektus xD

adentalite something like that and many more maybe.. and 73005 and Eneru
Recent Ratings
NO CHAR ATM xD

ACIENT MAN

i personally hate the same names u hate XD, so uncreative...

my 2 favourites are: Got·Milk?? (u can somehow type questionmarks XD) and BulletProof (for champies o,o)
VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

Diabolical
Rokuru

o.o Names without signs ( ± ▪ § ¤ ) are wondeful~

RojoAzul and MrsNameLess something like that
Level 80
Crusader
Thundoria Sea

I'm not from here, so I won't participate for the prize (some favors or something would be enough if you really wanna reward me :3), but I want in the name making fun.

1st of all, there was/is this girl in Starlight, named Mnemosyne (with a symbol in front, but whatever), I believe. I really like that one. I looked it up, btw:
Quote:
Mnemosyne (play /nɨˈmɒzɨniː/ or /nɨˈmɒsɨni/; Greek: Mνημοσύνη, pronounced [mnɛːmosýːnɛː]), source of the word mnemonic,[2] was the personification of memory in Greek mythology.
from Wikipedia

Second, I'd go for...Starflow, a name of my own. It started out as "Starflower", but I think I prefer Starflow, since it feels more unique and mysterious :3.

Other names of mine I think are worth mentioning: Satumi, Iyashii (haha, yeah.), Selini, Kyrie, Bells, Sui, StarBeam (for a little Ami voy!) ...and more...
Other names that aren't mine (but mostly from other people on Starlight/formerly Penguin server): VelvetNightmare, seductive (no capital letter names are refreshing!), wikerdz (:3), Vermillion...
Recent Ratings
  • emptiness39 Favor +5 Nice one! 10-12-2011 05:49 PM
  • b0bo Favor +10 nice post, me like :) 10-12-2011 04:20 PM

37 1234
Thread