Thread
Print

[Crusader] ANGELIC WINGS

ANGELIC WINGS

I am a crusader at level 76 and was wondering wether or not to buy  "ANGELIC WINGS" ...............
Will this make my character move faster ?
Are these basically for looks ?

Angelic Wings it's only a decoration , they didn't take u move speed and possiblity to fly . It's just a decoration .

angelic wings only look good, rich (not so much anymore, theyr common) and seem "angelic" i suppose. they do NOT let you fly or increase your movespeed or change any other aspect of your character besides looks or amount of gold you have.
loves the fact that he now has 300 bytes to use as a signature! Gosh i could turn this into a (extremely) small essay if need be. Perhaps i should save the rest of the space for something important. Wow, it feels so "free" to have 300 bytes of information that i can use. There’s 294 for ya ;)

Quote:
Original posted by tajpenns at 8-18-2009 11:55
I am a crusader at level 76 and was wondering wether or not to buy  "ANGELIC WINGS" ...............
Will this make my character move faster ?
Are these basically for looks ?
As already said on this Thread, they'r for Appearance. If you wanna fly (and not that much, though), get to Lv75 and do Rebirth Quest (or rather buy the Key Item, if you'r kinda rich xD).

Anyways, I think Rebirth Wings aren't that good. But never mind, this Thread isn't about this

Wings do nothing..
It will only look better..

Yeah !

Yep they are only for looks so buy them when your set is completely strong
like Seth's FC crus, his set is nice from the looks of his mjr he bought a nice looking hat =D

Yeah to make you look good !

Like these ones, I Edited Devil wings into this:

Its just for looks, nothing less nothing more.
Will make your char look attractive for some people..xD
WantedHunter - Lvl 83 SS - Angelic Sea

Thread