43 12345
Thread
Print

2nd Rebirth!

2nd Rebirth!

2nd Rebirth Quest Guide:

1) After completing the first Rebirth take the first quest at Rebirth Angel Heaven (Near to the Goddess) to investigate mystical bushes round Argent.
2) Go to ”Hatred Shrub” that on 2144,2705 (the western exit of Argent), answer its question.
- Correct the answer “13”
- Bring to it 3 Pure Water
- Further it will direct you to City Guard Peter who is in Argent (2193,2765)
3) Talk to Peter. He will give you a quest “to Collect Feathers”.
- Collect “Black Feather” 100x
- Collect ”Snowy White Plumes” 100x
4) “Help Other People”. Peter will ask you to help 5 NPC in Argent:

Banker (2220-2704)
Oldman Blurry (2271-2701)
Hairstylist (2216-2813)
Tourist Ja (2217-2827)
Drunkyard Anthony (Argent Bar)

a. The banker will ask you to deliver a parcel to the Banker in Icy (1358,519)
b. Oldman Blurry will give you a quest. Pay attention to the name of the book, the author, number of page and remember it.
- Go to Demonic World 2 and hand over book NPC Tomas Tutu (329,207).
He will ask you a question, respond correctly or it will teleport you to Argent.
c. The Hairstylist has a client with an unsuccessful hairdress.
- Bring him 5 combs, 5 scissors.
d. Drunkyard wishes to carry out dream and asks you to help him to do it.
- You should talk to Dessaro (711,1416 - Thundoria).
The commander will ask you to send the letter back to the Drunkyard. He will ask you to destroy 10 ships. Go to Deep blue sea (Icicle) and kill:
- Lv70, the Frigate of Bearded men (1038, 1762)
- Lv69, the Ship of Support of Bearded men (710/1487 - 2336/2047)

5) After you have helped 5th NPC, visit Peter. He will send you to the Black Dragon lair 2 “to investigate conditions”.
6) Talk to wounded soldier NPC and come back back to Peter.
7) After the conversation, he will ask you to kill three small Dragons (The baby black dragons).
8) After murdering the 3 Dragons, return and talk to Peter. “New Training” will end. Go to Shaitan to talk with the NPC south of the Herbalist class promoter and to begin “the boss challenge” quests.

Boss Challenge

Look at your SEXP. After having done “New Training”, you should receive 271 points SLEXP, and SLV level 1.

SLV it is Regeneration "level". How to raise SLV? There is only 1 way: to kill bosses. These are Demonic World, Sea, and Abaddon Bosses. Each boss gives a different amount of points of SEXP. Do not forget that you can kill the same boss more than one time. But, remember to come back to NPC for recieving of the points after each kill. Otherwise you do not recieve the points for the other bosses you might kill afterwards. When points SEXP will be more than 9880, yours SLV level becomes 9. Gratz! You have finished preconditions 2nd Rebirth!

Credits to Elitrin on this:
When you reach to the part of regular bossing, here is the list of available boss:
- Black dragon = 120 pts
- DW 1 boss = 50 pts
- DW 2 boss = 50 pts
- Barborosa = 75 pts
- Deathsoul Commader = 75 pts
- Kraken aka Ancient octopuss = 75 pts <==== HAHAHAHAHA
- Black Jewel = 75 pts
- Despair Knight - Saro = 90 pts
- Abyss Mudmonster - Karu = 90 pts
- Abyss Prisoner - Aruthur = 90 pts
- Abyss Demon - Sacrois = 90 pts
- Abyss Beast - Kuroo = 90 pts

-> Farm these bosses to get the 9980 SEXP.

Abaddon is up next:

“Burning Fire Rebirth” its a chain quest:
1. Go to Heaven and talk with Pope. Take the quest from him. He asks you to collect 6 talismans (runes):
MU, ALDEBA, SAGA, DEATH, AIOLIA, SHAKA.

a. MU: Lv5 Abaddon - talk with the NPC, and kill “Despair Knight - Saro”                    
b. ALDEBA: Lv6 Abaddon - talk with the NPC, and kill “Abyss Mudmonster - Karu”           
c. SAGA: Lv7 Abaddon - talk with the NPC, and kill “Abyss Prisoner - Aruthur”               
d. DEATH: Lv8 Abaddon - talk with the NPC, and kill “Abyss Demon - Sacrois”                              
e. AIOLIA: Lv10 Abaddon - talk with the NPC, and kill “Abyss Lord - Phantom Baron”         
f. SHAKA: Lv11 Abaddon - talk with the NPC, and kill “Abyss Lord - Demon Flame”

After you will collect all 6 talismans, come back to Heaven and talk to Pope to receive the next task! Pope will give you a new quest “Blazing fire rebirth”

Part 2.

He will ask you again to collect 6 talismans - DOHKO, MILO, AIOLOS, SHURA, ACMUS, and SHAKA. We have to go back to Abaddon!

a. DOHKO: Lv12 Abaddon - talk with the NPC, and kill “Abyss Lord – Evil Beast”
b. MILO: Lv13 Abaddon - talk with the NPC, and kill “Abyss Lord - Tyran”            
c. AIOLOS: Lv14 Abaddon - talk with the NPC, and kill “Abyss Lord - Phoenix”        
d. SHURA: Lv15 Abaddon - talk with the NPC, and kill “Abyss Lord - Despair”                 
e. ACMUS: Lv16 Abaddon - talk with the NPC, and kill “Abyss Lord - Drakan”           
f. APHRO: Lv17 Abaddon - talk with the NPC, and kill “Abyss Lord - Tidal”         

Again go to Heaven. Receive “the Regeneration Stone” at the Goddess. After you have received "the Regeneration Stone", talk with the Rebirth Angel about “Athena’s Blessing”
Rebirth Angel: Athena waited for you many years. You can Regenerate and receive improvement of abilities. What to yourself appointment you will choose?

A become Voitelem for Justice and World
- Crusader
B maintenance Become the Champion to protect companions
- Champion
C Become the Seaman and to plough seas
- Voyager
D Become the Marksman to be quit with enemies
- Sharpshooter
E Become the Healer, cure patient
- Cleric
F Become the Witch to do everything
- Sealmaster

ps. Recently returned to the game and working on updating the guides Ive written 2 years ago. Please if I missed out any change, let me know =]

[ Last edited by JumpStyle89 at 1-11-2011 05:43 AM ]
Recent Ratings
  • Rman0099 Money +2 Digested and Added to Guide index. 4-27-2009 01:40 PM

Ok one question, when you talk to the npc in abbadon is it just when the boss is dead he will give u the talisman?

so you could have like 20 people would be rewarded the talis after we slay that boss?

Or is this you gotta get the kill like on previous quests?

Probably like on the previous quest, max 5 players can get the kill.
I am not sure since I didn't do it yet, but its most likely you need to get last hit to recieve the kill

Reply 2# onepsk22's post
You need to talk to npc in order to start the subquest then you need the kill.

Reply 1# JumpStyle89's post
The missing quests to complete peter castle guard quest are :
- Hairstyler in argent
- Harbor operator in zephyr.

When you reach to the part of regular bossing, here is the list of available boss:
- Black dragon = 120 pts
- DW 1 boss = 50 pts
- DW 2 boss = 50 pts
- Barborosa = 75 pts
- Deathsoul Commader = 75 pts
- Kraken aka Ancient octopuss = 75 pts <==== HAHAHAHAHA
- Black Jewel = 75 pts
- Despair Knight - Saro = 90 pts
- Abyss Mudmonster - Karu = 90 pts
- Abyss Prisoner - Aruthur = 90 pts
- Abyss Demon - Sacrois = 90 pts
- Abyss Beast - Kuroo = 90 pts

The NPC to which you select your next boss is Catle guard peter in argent.
No I did not post any cheat on youtube or wherever ! That cheat is a key logger !

k thanks Elitrin, was trying to figure that out but took me to long haha

Anyway, its updated from the first part now, I forgot to add the bugged part from the RB Story Quest.

- complete now

TY for keeping my "Hhahaha" on kraken =P
No I did not post any cheat on youtube or wherever ! That cheat is a key logger !

The Hatred Shrub asks me to bring 20 blood covenants.

Oh they come from Sacred War. It's not here anymore ! Funny no? >.<
Visit : ~~~My Online Stall~~~

Yeah I know, I got lucky on that one.. has 21 left in bank XD

Quote:
Original posted by Elitrin at 1-16-2009 04:52
TY for keeping my "Hhahaha" on kraken =P
Lol, farm kraken for SEXP is lame

Reply 9# JumpStyle89's post

15/20 min of BD versus 3h of krakening.... I wouldnt do it for 400 Sexp... so there is no way i'll do it for 75 =P

43 12345
Thread