25 123
Thread
Print

nakakatawa

Quote:
Original posted by jameruth at 16-7-2008 11:56 AM
]wag po naman delete ng delete ng post.. yabang mo nman.. bakit mga post nina xxtop.. ni unggs.. toz ung mga ibang sailor.. d mo denedelete kahit 2 words lang... engot k n moderator.. namimili k lang... syo n ang furom kung gusto mo..... Hanggang post k lang nman...  kainiz.. kala ko ba tambayan to... maging fair k naman s pag delete..
@author
ano bng post mo ang nabura? mali bng nabura yon?
alin ba ang sinsbi mong post nmin ni Unggs?

sna nman inlam mo muna ung rason kung bkt my mga post na nabubura at kung my mga post na natitira khit dlawang words lang. pagbasehan mo ung topic ng thread n tinitignan mo. tulad nito: [GAME] LAST 2 LETTERS ~ e di sana hndi n humba ng gnyan yn kung wlang kwenta khit 1 word lang ang post.

tungkol sa mga moderators, tao din sila, nppgod, ngiisip, at my buhay sa lbas ng larong 'to. lahat ng bagay my dahilan. sana alam mo yan.

>>edit:
following lines taken from: ~ Forum Regulations ~
Quote:
Moderators have the right to edit, delete, move, sticky, close, etc any and all threads or posts made in this forum without any consent from a creator of a thread or of a post.

Duplicate threads will be closed and/or deleted as soon as they are found by moderators and the poster will be issued a warning, if a member is continually posting duplicate threads or caught spamming the forums further action will be taken.

Bumping of the topics is allowed only after 24 hours has passed since your previous post and hence it is the only form of double posting that is allowed on the boards. However, if you wish to add some information concerning your thread and 24 hours hasn't passed then edit your previous post.

We do not allow creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Tales of Pirates Game Master (GM) If you have comments or concerns of this nature send an email to topgm@igg.com with all the relevant details.

Repeatedly violating these terms can result in a temporary or permanent ban from the Tales of Pirates forums, depending upon the severity of the offense.
following lines taken from: Main Forum Rules
Quote:
Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

* Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SkyUnion employees, or groups of people
* Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SkyUnion employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

* Be given a temporary ban from the Tales of Pirates forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the Tales of Pirates forums.
following lines taken from:Main Forum Rules
Quote:
Spamming and Trolling

This category includes:

* Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
* Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
* Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
* Making non-constructive posts
* Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
* Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have been spamming or trolling, he/she will:

* Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the Tales of Pirates forums, depending upon severity
[ Last edited by xxtop at 17-7-2008 08:31 ]

Visit One2 Studios now! :D

haykz tapos na pala argue niyo buti maayos na...........
i'M bAck...

tama nakakatawa.. nkakatawa ka haha sabay bawi eh. LOL

Reply 23# edisonison8000's post

kaw nakakatawa.. pasimple pacute k s furom.. hahahaha

'wag niyo na pong dugtungan pa
i'M bAck...

25 123
Thread