Thread
Print

[Voyager] FC voy stats-Help pls

FC voy stats-Help pls

Im trying to create a pure con FC voy. What i need help with is what skills should i teach it.  pls help me and if y ou know any guide pls give me the link. I tried looking but cant find it. Thanks

pls someone help me with the skills. should i maxed bolt and conch? should i add on a bunch of sea skills? would i have enough by lvl 45? pls help me

fc pure con voy build

yeah u should maxed conch ray and get con rings both lvl 40 and full unseal 45 equips.Not only that u oso need pure con pet with skills which are standard meditation,standard recovery and standard magic.my pure convoy has 102 con and 15 spr and he actualy can solo lvl 1 greatly.lvl 2 is a bit harder but im geming my voy equips to get more defence.and about the bolt i think dont max  it u may need lvl 2 entangled  and lvl 3 lightning curtain to eliminate good crus or cleric at sea.

^
what he said

better add at least 25 spr and then go full con like my convoy (though I made another one spr type)

for skills

lvl 2 diligence
lvl 8 lightning bolt (I maxed mine)
lvl 2 tornado
lvl 10 conch ray
lvl 2 current
lvl 5 conch armor
lvl ? algae entanglement <<not xure

thanks alot

lol

lol thats not what i mean u better all the way to con so that uhave high defence.my pure con voy has 105 con with lvl 16 con pet.and 18 spr with gemmed unseal 45 dagger with 908 conch and 204 defense 4k plus hp.with his ^ build u cannot get 4k hp unless use using very high lvl con pet.rember con voy fight con voy who has better hp will win! btw with equips that i got 18 spr and i dint have any single spr stats added to spr i add to all con.so my equips is +13 spr. I also have PKed many classes in fc but havent try yet on cleric XD cos very seldom people create fc cleric.

wow 4k hp i think i'll try that thanks

if i were u i would do most into con just put a little into spr like 10 or so. If u cant get meditation on pet get sp recovery rates necklace it will help a bit. also always go with a con pet. i have a hybrid voy with 40 into con and 30 into spr. i can solo FC 1 but cant do FC 2 cause of low health. My conch ray hits over 1k and bolt does 800.

lol

my voy is the best can solo fc 1 and 2 and going to fc3 soon

my

and my equips is +1 unseal 45 armor gemmed glowing gem,inca glove and boot and 1 lvl 30 con ring 1 lvl 40 con ring and lvl 16 con pet.if u want the screenshot i can send to ur email.my email nizarrt@hotmail.com

Thread