Thread
Print

[Bug] EXPLORATION SPIRIT QUESTS DON'T SHOW COORDINATES ANYMORE

EXPLORATION SPIRIT QUESTS DON'T SHOW COORDINATES ANYMORE

Ok, i know is only a matter of checking the website for cords and cross your fingers that they're right, but is reaaaaally annoying for someone that like mysel, is in round 3 of Exploration Test, looking at the quest and it says "Hunt Tempest Sea Jelly" and it turns out there are TWO monsters called exactly the same, one in Shaiita and one in Icicle...

The quest gave the coords for the mob BEFORE the new patch, so people knew the ones they had to go hunt were the Icicle ones, but now people might be up for a nasty surprise when they set sail from Shaitan thinking they're heading to the right Tempest Sea Jelly...  

Are you talking about Explorer Life Quests? o_o
well.. for me.. Herbalist Life Quests never gave to me the coords of the monsters.

My herbalist life quests never gave me coords as well.
Ex- TOP player. Currently a WLO player <3

I'm not talking about Life Quest, I'm talking about Story Quests, the "Exploration Test" part of the "Exploration Spirit" quest where you have to get a SurvivalCompass from Little Daniel by doing 10 extremly boring rounds of sailing hunting for mobs from lvl 51-60

On the first 3 rounds I got coordinates, but after the patch I was still on round 3 and the coordinates disappeared on the desription of round 3, and there are nowhere to be seen on round 4.

I understand on herbalist quests and other life quests NPC doesn't give you coords because it's your job to find the mob, but Story Quests usually provide some further guide because they're harder every time...

And if you go to the Story Quest Guide Part 5, this is what you get:
Quote:
This will activate a new quest to get Survival Compass

The quest consist of 10 rounds. You'll have to return to him everytime you complete 1 round.

I won't even list out the coordinates becaues they're most likely wrong.
So, no help from the guide either.

[ Last edited by  Dracyl at 5-3-2008 14:37 ]

sorry for that trouble, after the test we will complete the guide.thanks.
ty KKB

It is the green one.  I sugget you go argent sea and hunt near the silk sharks.  It is closer and faster, park your boat at zephy next.  The next part is silk shark, back to same spot quick and easy

Thread