Thread
Print

[Seal master] [Guide] Full Battle Sealmaster

[Guide] Full Battle Sealmaster

Ok,, since there is almost no good guides for Sealmasters I want to make a 2nd one from my own expierences ((I've made 1 before but thats support build for mazes))

Stats:

Pure spr, u are battle SM meaning u need a lot of Damage vs mobs and players and spr is damage!! After lv 64 u ofcourse switch to con due spr is maxed then.
Get an Spr pet aswel with Magic and Meditation ((more damage and faster sp regain))

Skills for Herbalist:

1 heal
2 Spiritual bolt
8 Vigor ((due if u max bolt first u'll be out of sp all of the time =P))
10 Spiritual bolt

>> Safe all next skill points

Skills for Sealmaster:

2 devine Grace
3 True sight
4 Cursed Fire
3 Shadow insignia
10 Seal of Elder
10 Shadow Insignia
10 Abyss Mire ((PvP skill))

>> U are lvl 68 at this point,, now if u can afford it Go for Intense Magic for even more attack ((+560 at bolt at lvl 10))
>> If not go for Revive or mayby even for Spiritual Fire and Tempest boost ((I did that and hate myself for that due lv1 Abyss only now xD))

Hardest part: leveling!!
>> First off all get a mentor at lv 1 (!) This will grant u mini amps of Stive for double exp each level ((press alt+D to find them))
>> Talk to Newbie Guide for Obtaining Star of Utilty it will help u a lot later and might give a lvl 50+ rare weapon of ur class.

Level 1-9: Newbie Quests and those you get from blacksmidt / Tailor / Grocery should be possible to do in 15-30minutes

When lvl 9 do the Herbalist quest {kill 2 killer cactus} (884|3156) Magical Ocean {spawn at Oasis haven} This is a hard quest, so ask someone to help you.

Level 10 - 14: Killer Cactus (884|3156) Magical Ocean {Spawn at Oasis haven}

Level 14 - 20: Phantom Tree (884|3028) Magical Ocean {Spawn at Oasis haven}

Level 20 - 25: Snow Lady (873|646) Deepblue {spawn at icicle haven}

Level 25 - 30: Mad Boars (910|2971) Ascaron {spawn at Andest Forest Haven}

Level 30 - 34 Ninja Moles (Ascaron) {spawn at Abandoned mine haven}
> It might be that it is very very busy there, if so, move to: Thickskin Lizard (932|2697)

Level 34 - 40: Ninja Moles (Ascaron) {spawn at Abandoned mine haven}
> It might be that it is very very busy there, if so, move to: Thickskin Lizard (932|2697)

Sealmaster Job Change Quest:

Talk to Gannon again and he'll ask you to collect these items:

10 Dangerous Sharp Claws (Dropped by Stinging Beaks (867|2708) Ascaron.
3 Dingle Bells (Dropped by Crazy Sheep (2266|590) but its a rare drop) Deep Blue
3 Hearts of Purity (Dropped by Snow Spirits (1045|788) Deep Blue

After you have the items, go to Old Shaitan City and speak to Ada (862, 3303) and give her the items. She will then combine the items and give you a new item.. Return this item to Gannon to become a Seal Master!

Leveling:

Level 40 - 45 Elite Tribal warriors (826|2165) Ascaron (spawn at Thundoria)

Level 45 - 50 Treants (828|1923) Ascaron (spawn at Thundoria)

Level 48 - 55: Undead Warriors (511|1721) Ascaron (spawn at Thundoria)

Level 56 - 70: Spring Isle!! Everyone is yealous that we Sealmasters can lvl so fast there!! But u have to do the Language Barrier Quest first ((Look for my guide here: http://top.igg.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=4723 )) After that change spawn at Spring Ilse and kill the Fox Spirits (carefull for Fox Toaists due they hit hard and fast)

Level 70+ U should have found a nice guild by now which has some high levels aswel. So you can either chose to go to Summer with some voys and a champ or ((mostly they won't want u there due u can't do anything for them zzzz)) Go cut wood at Glacier Isle (teleport there from Argent Isle teleporter at the harbour) And make masks for Mirage. Get a party or go solo and go level there (look at http://top.igg.com/ver36/mirage.html for details)

zzzzz Leveling soo boring now xD

[ Last edited by  JumpStyle89 at 15-9-2007 10:59 ]

um i like to point out that a pure spirt sealmaster usally ened up adding con at lv 50, and  now i ended up adding con, cause unlike cleric we sealmaster low def promblem is a huge bobo after ur lv 50 or so, so since theres is 184 stat point in the game i think i should put 84 spirt and 100 con, and as for the damage just use im and boost ur dam(or else u might have a promblem after lv 50 due to the fact that every class can one hit pawn u)
but still some poeple just pefer pure sealmaster and maybe ur one of them.

[ Last edited by  drdrack1000 at 15-9-2007 14:26 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by drdrack1000 at 15/9/07 15:23
um i like to point out that a pure spirt sealmaster usally ened up adding con at lv 50, and  now i ended up adding con, cause unlike cleric we sealmaster low def promblem is a huge bobo after ur  ...
Well.. why add con at lvl 50 if u want pure spr?? Anyway my damage atm is 1800+ (with standard magic) and I've 4405 Hp and 266 defence (due con pet) so defence problem solved ;)

Reply #3 JumpStyle89's post

srry my bad   typo i meant 55+(i unlike u, i don't have a con pet)

Update about my Stats:

lv75
Stats: 135 spr ((damage 1821 with std magic))
99 con ((lv24 con pet and 2x +8 con rings / +2 spr))

Current Defence: 288
Current HP: 5215

I'll post screenshots later

Thread