Thread
Print

Alphabet Cards

Alphabet Cards

So, a lot of people don't know what are alphabet cards for. Well, now you can exchange them with a GM for great items(but only some cards are used!).If you have alphabets T-O-P you can contact Live Support to exchange them for One discretional part of Corporeal Black Dragon set. If you have letters I-G(E)-G(F) you can contact Live Support and exchange them for One discretional part of Zero Curse Black Dragon set. If you have letters A-W-E-S-O-M-E you can exchange them for a lvl 85 BOSS weapon of any class. If you have letter L-V-8-5 you can exchange them for any type of lvl 85 lord ring of your choosing. That's all I know about the exchanging and the cards if anyone knows about anything else please post it here.

I just found out that you can only exchange the letters if you've won them in the lottery. Else than that only T-O-P can be exchanged for 500k.

[ Last edited by darthsevery at 10-23-2009 02:29 ]

arnt those cards "special" alphabet cards that can be obtained only from the wheel?

theres no way the "normal" ones (in pros packets, etc) can do that. there is no way in hell IGG would reward someone who afks and does nothing with a lvl 85 boss weapon.

oh damn, if this is true im gonna have to start leaving 10 of my accs afk chopping the tree....
loves the fact that he now has 300 bytes to use as a signature! Gosh i could turn this into a (extremely) small essay if need be. Perhaps i should save the rest of the space for something important. Wow, it feels so "free" to have 300 bytes of information that i can use. There’s 294 for ya ;)

The normal ones are from an event that happened many many moons ago and they dont do jack anymore really.

The Paper SM

Any thoughts on how to redeem the letters?  My wife contacted live support who sent her to the Service Centre who said contact a GM in game.  When we asked for a GM someone tried to scam her account password.  

So, the question remains - how to you redeem the letters?

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE:  Ok, managed to find someone on Live support who could actually help.  It turns out that only the letters you get from the Lottery can be exchanged for BD Equips, the letters you get in-game (from Prosperous packets or Card Chests) can only be exchanged with a GM for 500K.    And only T-O-P.
I guess at least that's half a mil I didn't have before.

And point of note for the new people out there - don't be fooled by people claiming to be GMs and asking for your password.  DON'T EVER HAND OUT YOUR PASSWORD!!

Good Tips1.Keep your account info in secret, never tell anyone else. GM is not allowed to ask for your password.
It's on every forum post. Learn it, Live it, Love it.

also if someone claims to be a GM ask them to teleport next to you. GMs can do this... players cant unless the person tryng to scam you is married to you and in your parrty,in which case you married the wrong dude.

[ Last edited by Nueth at 10-21-2009 18:33 ]

The Paper SM

Still working this?

i got leters AWESOME o.o

what is the card cost if sell

what is the card price if we trade with other player?

Thread