Full Version: Rebirth Story Quest

xxtop 8-19-2008 09:15 AM

Rebirth Story Quest

[color=RoyalBlue]Rebirth Story Quest                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
[b]REBIRTH[/b]
Sundan ang proseso ng pagrerebirth, pumunta sa Goddess upang magkaroon ng bagong pakpak at mga kapangyarihan.

[color=green]- Ang Rebirth ay nagbibigay ng 1 reborn exp[/color]

Pagkatapos magrebirth, [b]HUWAG UMALIS SA HEAVEN[/b] kaagad-agad, sa halip ay muling makipagusap sa Goddess at kunin ang Rebirth Story Quest.

[b]Bagong Hamon[/b]
"You still need more training. Lately around Argent City the Mystic Shrub has been causing trouble, please go investigate!"
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
Imbestigahan ang Mystic shrub sa labas ng Argent.

[color=purple]- Makipagusap sa Hatred Shrub sa 2143, 2703 Argent[/color]

[b]Bagong Hamon[/b]
Hatred, hatred
[color=green]- Makakakuha ng 10 reborn exp[/color]

[b]Mystic Shrub hatred[/b]
"Answer me one question!"
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
Sagutin ang tanong ng Hatred Shrub

[color=purple]- Muling makipagusap sa Hatred Shrub
- Piliin ang "Anwser Question"[/color]

"Why why must always kill us shrub family; Do you know how many people in total in the world kills us shrubs and steal our items for their quest?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=purple]- Piliin ang "I dont care what you got" upang umusad sa susunod na quest[/color]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want to have revange!"

[b]Hatred Shrub request[/b]
"Grr, you must have killed a lot of my grasslings too. Give me 1 000 000 as compensation or I won't let you off!"
[b]Quest Objective[/b]
Magbigay ng 1 million.

[color=purple]- Kumuha ng 1M ginto at muling makipagusap sa Hatred Shrub[/color]

"The money does not cover up my mental pain, but since I'm generous, I'll forgive you this time."
[color=green]- Makakakuha ng 20 reborn exp[/color]

[color=purple]- Piliin ang Quantity 11, 12, 13 upang umusad sa susunod na quest[/color]

"I want to have revange!"

"You don't even care about us, hmph, I am too lazy to anwser you too!(Looks like he's angry, maybe some water will help him cool down)"
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
Kumuha ng 10 "Pure Water"

"Seeing you did so much, I will give you one more chance."

"I will not accept this, so I'll create a quest too, you go and killpeople for me!! After you slain them, help me get 20 Blood Contracts!"
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
Kumuha ng 20 "Blood Covenant"

"Haha, feel good after killing people right ? Please keep up the good work!"

[b]Report situation[/b]
"Since you know whom you're dealing with, I'll forgive you today, but you better be more careful next time!"
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
Hanapin si Castle Guard - Peter at ireport ang impormasyon

[color=purple]- Pumunta kay Castle Guard - Peter sa  Argent 2194, 2768[/color]

[b]Report situation[/b]
"What? Mystic Shrub war? This tiny issue shouldn't be our concern, I can crush them all with one hand."
[color=green]- Makakakuha ng 5 reborn exp[/color]

[b]Gather feathers[/b]
"Now I'll give you a severe quest : Lately we are running out offeathers to make the rebirth wings, please help me find 100 Snowy WhitePlume, and 100 Black Feather."
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
Kumuha ng 100 "Snowy White Plume"
Kumuha ng 100 "Black Feather"

[b]Gather feathers[/b]
"Good job!"
[color=green]- Makakakuha ng 40 reborn exp[/color]

[b]Help other people[/b]
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
"Head inside the city and see if anyone needs help."

[color=purple]- SUBQUEST 1[/color]

[color=purple]- Kapag ikaw ay babae : Makipagusap kay Drunkyard-Anthony sa Argent Bar 2222,2887
[/color]
[b]Charm of the rose[/b]
"I've seen a beautiful women once with a rose holding in her mouth, itwas so sexy (He seems to have something shiny below his lips), whydon't you try it and let me see ?"
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
"Drunkyard - Anthony wants to see you holding a rose with your mouth"

[color=purple]- Humanap ng rose at gamitin ito, makipagusap muli kay Anthony[/color]

[b]Charm of the rose[/b]
"Not bad, quite sexy, have to admit you're quite beautiful."

[color=purple]- Kapag ikaw ay lalaki : Makipagusap kay Barmaid - Donna sa Argent Bar 2222,2887[/color]

[b]Charm of the rose[/b]
"I've been a young boy holding a rose in his mouth, that look is totallyhandsome (Her eyes is full of stars), why don't you try it and let me see ?"
[b]Kailangang Gawin [/b]
"Barmaid Donna would like to see you with a Rose in your mouth"

[color=purple]- [/color][color=purple]Humanap ng rose at gamitin ito, makipagusap muli kay Donna[/color]

[b]Charm of the rose[/b]
"Not bad, anyhow hit also can get 80 points"

[color=purple]- SUBQUEST 2[/color]

[color=purple]- Makipagusap kay Tourist Ja sa Argent 2215, 2826[/color]

[b]The Dream for Loric Dragon Set[/b]
"I don't want to be an utility man, I also want to be the maincharacter, please help me talk to Navy Commander - Dessaro about I wantto be a navy !"
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
"Go find Navy Commander - Dessaro and tell him the dream of Passerby - Ja."

[color=purple]- Makipagusap kay Navy Commander - Dessaro sa Thundoria Castle 713, 1418[/color]

"Passerby - Ja wants to be in the navy ? Your sure I haven't heard you wrong ?"

"Tell Passerby - Ja if he wants to be in Navy, go defeat 5 Beardy Pirate Support Ship and 5 Beardy Pirate Warship."
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
"Tell Passerby - Ja the request from Navy Commander - Dessaro"

[color=purple]- Makipagusap kay Tourist - Ja sa Argent 2215, 2826[/color]

"Is this what Dessaro means ?
Let me think"

"This is too hard for me, why don't you help until the end and eliminate them!"
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
"Kill 5 Beardy Pirate Support Ship and 5 Beardy Pirate Warship."

[color=Purple]- Pumatay ng 5 Beardy Pirate Support Ship at 5 Beardy Pirate Warship[/color]

"I have recieved the Navy recommondation letter, Thank you so much."

[color=purple]- SUBQUEST 3[/color]

[color=purple]- Makipagusap kay Banker Monica sa Argent 2221, 2705[/color]

[b]Express delivery[/b]
"I have a package here for Banker - Belinda at Icicle city, but I need a person who's fast, can you help me?"
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
"Wear your speed gear then find Monica, because she needs a person that is very speed for delivery!"

[color=purple]- Makipasusap muli kay Banker Monica[/color]

[b]Express delivery[/b]
"Looks like you can really run fast!"

[b]Express delivery[/b]
'I believe in your speed, please help me deliver this package to Banker - Belinda at Icicle City."
[b]Kailangang Gawin[/b]
"Please send the package to Banker - Belinda at Icicle City"

[color=purple]- Makipagusap kay Banker Belinda sa Icicle[/color]

[b]Express delivery[/b]
"Wah! The package was so heavy and you delivered it in time, thank you very much !"

[b][color=green]Makukuhang Rebirth exp sa kabuuan - 161 Reborn exp

orihinal na gawa ni etiencik
[url]http://forum.top.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=76318&extra=page%3D1[/url]
[/color][/b][color=RoyalBlue][b]isinalin sa tagalog ni xxtop[/b][/color]
[/color]

[[i] Last edited by gavinxxx at 11-10-2008 03:46 [/i]]

Windzard 8-29-2008 07:50 AM

para saan po yung reborn exp???

RebirthMiX 12-2-2008 09:47 PM

Kuya rebirth ka na puh ba?? o.#yct45 0
Page: [1]